You’re Invited to Interfaith Caregivers of Ozaukee County’s
Annual Fall Fundraiser
Purchase Tickets Here
Board of Directors
|Click here to Donate today!
Who We Are
Interfaith is a faith-based, not-for-profit organization that has a network of trained volunteers who respond personally to the everyday, non-medical
needs of seniors and adults with disabilities in the community.
Interfaith Caregivers of Ozaukee County's mission is to provide voluntary support services to seniors and adults with disabilities in Ozaukee County.
What We Do
Interfaith Caregivers volunteers give their time to help neighbors with
long-term health needs by providing simple assistance, such as:
- Transportation to medical and therapy appointments, in-and-out of Ozaukee County.
- Grocery shopping and errand-running
- Friendly visits
- Reassuring phone calls
- Help with paperwork or bills
- Light housekeeping
- Seasonal yard work including raking, mowing, shoveling
- Minor home repair and odd-jobs
- Respite Care--enhanced friendly visits (no nursing services)
Who can Interfaith Caregivers help?
Interfaith helps any senior or adult with disabilities living in Ozaukee County, regardless of race, religious belief or economic status. You do not have to be a member of a faith community to receive service.
Click here for a Client Application. Please complete one application per person.