Who We Help
- Seniors and adults with limited mobility living in Ozaukee County
- Click here for a Client Application (One application per person, please.)
Requirement for assistance:
- There are NO requirements–Interfaith helps people of all faiths and financial backgrounds, free-of-charge.
Type of assistance available:
- Transportation, grocery shopping, errand running, light housekeeping, odd jobs, minor home maintenance, paperwork
To register to receive assistance from Interfaith:
- Call the Interfaith office at to request an application.
- Or download a Client Application here.
- Then return a completed application to Interfaith Caregivers and a program coordinator will call you to schedule visit you in your home.
- After your home visit, you may call anytime to request assistance—all we ask is that you give us at least a three-day notice.